The pratice of becoming ourselves through yoga and mindfulness.
Made just for teens and kids.
Teens need a more advanced yoga and mindful practice to help guide themselves through the storm of life.I provide a membership that focuses on giving them the confidence to be themselves, allow them to relax so they can focus and sleep better, tools to connect to their emotions and guide them to express themselves clearly and effectively and many forms of yoga to adjust to their dynamic lives.
Virtual Yoga Classes for Kids
My yoga classes are based on remembering our wholeness, our connection to oneness and our
birth right to feeling worthy and to be seen as individuals.
I teach with pure intent and hold space for the group with my sequencing, voice
and energy, to allow each person to “show up” as they are, and to be present and most importantly to connect to their life force (breath) and to strengthen their connection to their heart’s presence.
Parents need yoga as much their kids. In this family yoga package you’ll get yoga for adults and kids.
This is a safe space where everyone is seen as equals, we raise each other up and we see with the eyes of the heart and from the lens of love
- connecting to emotions so they can express them clearly and effectively
- teaching that fun is also success
- finding calm in the chaos
- ways to focus to flow through each day in and outside of school
- ease the “pressures of life”
- bring balance amongst the storm
- create a relationship with their inner self and the natural world
- reminder of what is important
- self expression and creativity
- connecting breath to movement
- teaching compassion and empathy
Yoga for the Class
Sign up here to learn more about teacher training and class focused yoga programs.
We are currently building these programs and will let you know the details as soon as they are ready.